I am not contracted with any insurance company. However, therapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan for out-of-network providers. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards as forms of payment for services. I also offer reduced fee services, but they are available on a limited basis, so please ask about more information.
If you have an appointment that you cannot attend, please be sure to cancel at least 24 hours before hand. If you miss an appointment, but have not cancelled, you may be charged the full rate for the time.